Sunday, April 19, 2009

Nashville earth day



Okay so yesterday Coen and i headed (okay i dragged him against his will, he wanted to go to the lake) to Centennial Park in Nastyville to hit up the Earth Day celebration. And while i knew we couldnt stay to see my beloved Susan, I thought, this will rock. I can test out some new products, learn some more about composting and farming, get some info about safe cosmetics, and generally just get my semi-green ass groove on.
Wrong, the celebration was far from that, Nashville i was dissapointed, Lame. Here are my top 5 of the day.
1. My hoopgirls, Sunny and Yvonne. You and your bright pink hoops brighten any day.
2. The free bags (damn you Whole Foods and your elusive stand, you were out of everything when i finally found you)
3. Painting with pat, who taught me how to make awesome recycled paper....I cant wait to have THAT playdate at my house
4. The cardboard Bus bank, Coen loved it
5. The chics selling the organic cupcakes. They were awesome, some of the best i have had, organic or not, to bad i forgot your names

0 comments: