Thursday, April 3, 2008

exhausted


i have not been this exhausted since i had coen....i am sick with a little bronchitis/allergy thing and coen is having a hard time adjusting...he keeps saying he misses his old house and got so upset at school today that he threw up and we had to go get him....he will nap in his bed but not sleep....so between the kicking and teeth grinding there is not alot of sleep going on around here....i will post some pics this weekend.....

But the New Kids being on the Today Show tomorrow, and my getting to watch them on my new 50 inch HD plasma makes it all worth while.....what i wouldnt have done for that back in 89....oh and there new publicity still is YUMMY....

2 comments:

Jenkensing said...

So...just in that picture...Danny looks like Anthony Keidis a little bit..and I have never really been a fan of Joey..but OH MY GOODNESS. He is the yummiest I think. Very Handsome Boys.

Jenkensing said...

OH yeah...FEEL BETTER SHEA! I miss you!