Wednesday, April 2, 2008

We are in

So we are in the new house...i am sitting in my little alcove in the kitchen, denton is in his man room playing xbox, and coen is asleepin my bed...all is well......we got off to a rocky start after the movers arrived an hour and a half early, but with the help of mom and mema we rocked it out....out old house looks like a bomb hit it and d and i are kinda hoping it will catch fire so we dont have to clean it (joking)..... the kitchen is pretty much done and we got everything in before it started to rain...i already hit up starbucks, loving that....getting the huge tv tomorrow....yahhhhhhhhh

There is so much room i cant get used to it, but it is lovely....my little family guy house...all the furniture looks so small because everything is so bug....i cant wait for my next ladies night and for tt's wedding so jules and cita can see it....i lurve my new digs...and so does winston from the sounds of snorting echoing thru my house,,,,he hasnt peed on the floor yet so until the fence goes up it is leashing it sampson style....

gonna hang my pics tomorrow than it will really start feeling like home....weird i am exhausted but cant get to sleep....

3 comments:

emily the mom said...

that is so exciting! i know it feels good!
can't wait to see it!

Jenkensing said...

That is so exciting Shea! I can't wait to see it! Congrats!

Jenkensing said...

Wow..apparently Emily and I think the same in writing..LOL...did I mention this is so exciting? ha