Sunday, July 27, 2008

Slacker blogger

Okay, I know, I have been a slacker when it comes to blogging lately. But this summer has been incredibly busy.....Coen is about to enter his 4th week of swim classes. We had only signed on for 3, but he has won the award of one of the most improved swimmers of the summer and also one of the teachers favorites, so he has been asked back for a week, free. That makes me feel sooo good. He is such a good kid, but it is nice for people to acknowledge how polite and wonderful he is.
Terra gets married next Saturday so i am getting ready for all my girls to come into town. Juli and Sarah are staying here at Chateau Brock, and Denton and Coen will be out of town. So there is noooo telling how much trouble we will get into. I might even break out the left over fireworks...woowoo. Terra is gonna spend the night before her big day over here with us, carrying on the tradition of the day before slumber party we started when D and i got married. I am so happy for her, I adore Brent.
Anyway.....will post later

1 comments:

Dusty Brown said...

That sounds soooo fun! You guys call me if you go to jail. Not that I can afford to bail you all out, but I'd just like to be the first to know!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!