Saturday, October 24, 2009

Here piggy piggy



Ok, so last Sunday i was admitted to the hospital, and spent 3 days there with Pneumonia and suspected swine flu..Woohoo. Just let me tell you it sucks...I am a week out, tomorrow and i am still just barely making it. I went to Walmart last night and managed to walk to the mailbox today, and let me tell you, these are no small feats.

I dont think i really realized how sick i was. It's bad when you call the docs office to make a follow up appt and the nurse actually says, "wow you were a really sick girl." I have a hard time not asking for help and being really independant, so it has been really really difficult to just stand back and let the house go, and the laundry go, and the dishes pile up, and just expect denton to pick up most of the work. He keeps saying, in sickness and in health, and you would do it for me, but i still feel bad. Thank god Coen had plans in McMinnville this weekend, it has given me a chance to really rest.

Now i just gotta finish his costume, get ready for Halloween and plan the week....Yah