Monday, June 16, 2008

Fathers day



Such a nice day.......coen loves the fact that it is him who makes his daddy a daddy... Saturday we had a cookout at my parents house in honor of dad...We had a blast as usual. Sunday we spent the afternoon in McMinville with PapaSally. Everett's birthday was the day before so we headed up and had a nice lunch...We played ccp in the car, also known as Corn Cow Prickly bush which is the best way to keep Coen occupied during the ride. Too funny, just the randomness of yelling "Corn" or "Cow" kept us laughing....
So i thought it would be cool to do the footsteps art project for fathers day and was wondering how i could get Dentons footprint without giving it away...Turns out it wasnt too hard, my baby may have 3 degrees, but he is soooo gullible. I simply told him since that we are getting new trainers i had found a computer program that scanned your foot print and told you which shoe was best for your foot type. Mmmmwwwaaaa. Fell for it. Easy as pie....

2 comments:

Jenkensing said...

Those look so great! I am mad I missed making them now! ugh. That picture of the three of them is priceless. I love their smiles! They are very similar!

Anonymous said...

Love it! What a great idea, and kudos to you for not giving any thing away and still scoring a footprint! :) Mike would be so onto me it wouldn't even be funny, ha!