Sunday, June 15, 2008

My laundry room has been taken over by the 90s


Okay,so today i got around to doing what i shouls have done 15 or so years ago....sorting out my childhood crap. My dad in a quest to finally clean out the garage, came with my brother and 15 boxes of crap, er memories. So i spent the evening sorting said crap while watching my husband and son play Legos Indiana Jones on the xbock. and after what seemed like millions of years i whittled it down to 2 rubermaid boxes and a stack of old barbies for coen to play with...

So what did i learn from this little jaunt down memory lane you might ask? Well i learned that either; a- growing up i suffered from body dysmorphic disorder, or b- i was psychic and knew i would be fat later on in life because every shirt i encountered was an xl.... And this was the 90s when XL meant XL, not small. Why did i do this? I have no idea.....I have always thought i was fat just because i didnt wear a size 2, and now that i am really fat, i look back on all of it with a tinge of regret....But hey, I have a ton of buttons and key chains to accessorize with and I will be pimpin my REM shiny happy people shirt and about 20 NKOTB shirts this summer, so thats good right....and they just about fit....

Now if i could just sell the 15000 pics of Donnie i have on ebay i might be able to afford the reunion tour......

For a laugh check out my myspace page for the "Back in the day" photo album, and check out my bangs...they were rockin

0 comments: