Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Welcome to my surreal life





Okay, so it has been ahile since i posted, i know, i know....bad girl. But soooo much has been going on.


Last week in an attempt to do more family fun things, eat locally, and introduce Coen to where food really comes from (ie does not magically appear in Publix) we went to this great little farm in Wartrace and picked our own strawberries. Yum!!!!!!! Berries freshly picked, still warm from the sun. I swear it made me never want to buy berries again. I think Coen ate as many as he picked, for each berry he but in the basket 2 went in his mouth.

So the next day we cooked a great mostly organic locally grown meal and invited mom and mema over, Yum. Than i headed to Jens for a cool jew(elry) party. Fun fun.....

We had an offer on the house which was really great. Than house failed inspection....Hello hail damage, mold and termites, but the buyer really wants it so we are fixing everything and selling it to her.....uuuggghhhh. Apparently, we are the only people in Rutherford County that didnt get their roof fixed after the last tornado....Doh!

Got my New Kids tickets in the mail....Yah......Sarah got our tickets to Tampa, and now they announced a show in New Orleans....AAAAAHHHHHHH......I seriously thought i could not go, but Denton, the lovie that he is persuaded me that this is a once in a lifetime opportunity that he would not let me miss.....awe, makes me want to not ounch him in the weiner.... So, anywho, add yet on more date to our reunion calendar.....If they keep this up they will break us....But hey, all the memorbilia is going for as much as 4 times its orinignal value, so we might just have to sell our childhoods to pay for the future....mmmmmm

This whole reunion thing has gotten surreal....I mean we were never "cool" back in the day, liking the new kids was not a fast way to gain popularity. We all had our share of jokes and had to take harrasement, even from our friends and family, and now with the reunion it is all cool....I saw a pick in People where the tshirt company Junk food has relicensed all their tour shirts and are slling them at the trendy shop Kitson on Melrose. Paris Hilton say what???? It just kills me, between the whole "going green" thing and now the New Kids thing, I am one hip bitch!!!!!!

0 comments: