Sunday, December 28, 2008

Game-play

OK, so let's assume that you woke up tomorrow, able to afford the things in life that you really want. I'm not talking about winning the lottery and buying a Ferrari. I'm talking about realistic things that you'd like to have should you gain some personal long term wealth. Things that are realistic purchases, though not necessarily affordable to you right now. I would love to see your own list posted on your blogs! Let me know if you do it!

- okay, first of all i would persuade the people who own the land next to our house to sell it to us. I went fence it in and turn it into my garden. I would also build a garage with a apartement over it that could serve as a kind of stuido amd guest house...

-I would buy a new jeep, with 4 doors.

-I would buy a camper so we can take off and go camping, (and my girls and i could more easily stalk the New Kids this summer)

-i would screen in both porches

-i would hire a trainer and a life coach

-i would buy one of the little shops on the square and turn it into my Ben and Jerry's, right next to Dusty's so we can holla back and forth at each other like good southern women should

- i would finish my schooling

1 comments:

Dusty Brown said...

Awww! Thanks girl! I appreciate hearing about other people's grandious (sp??) wishes!! I'm not the only one!