Thursday, February 19, 2009

catchin up


Okay, so my New years resolution of blogging more, yeah, i totally blew that. So where have i been lately. Around. worrying about money, like the rest of america. Worrying about whether i was doing the right thing by going on yet another reunion tour when we are in debt, Denton assures me i am still going. And what else, you ask, I am in love. In love with what you ask, Hooping.
I signed up to take a hooping class by the incredibly awesome Sunny of Hooprama, something i have been wanting to do for years, and instantly fell in love. Yeah it took me 5 weeks to learn to keep the hoop up for longer than 10 seconds, but know i am up to 45 min to an hour of practice a day and am getting better and better. I have signed up to repeat the first series again and couldnt be happier. So if you see me hoopin at the park say whats up....and check out my girl at www.hooprama.com sponsor a hooper for the marathon and join me wed night in Franklin

0 comments: