Sunday, February 22, 2009

Oscar 09

So i have not really thought about the Academy Awards this much as i usually do, thanks New Kids.... But i am still watching with anticipation and am still counting my pics....so here they are....

Lead Actor- Sean Penn (academy could go with Rourke althoug it would be a fluke vote)
Supporting actor: Heath Ledger (posthumous or not the bastard earned it)
Lead Actress: Kate Kate Kate Kate and Kate.....nuff said
Supp actress- I want Amy Adams bc i asore her, but they will prob go with Marissa Tomei, but she hoops and i like her too
Animated feature- Walle
Art direction: Dark Knight
Cinematography: Slumdog
Costume: Bejamin Button
Director: Slumdog...Love me some Danny Boyle, but i also love GVZ
Picture: Slumdog (could upset with Milk)
My Faves::::
Adapted screenplay: Slumdog, though Button could upset
Original screenplay: Milk


Happy Oscaring........ and GO KATE GO

1 comments:

Dusty Brown said...

I am soooo happy that Heath won!