Thursday, March 26, 2009

I got your crazy


I know most people dont mean anything by it, but i am really getting tired of people calling me, or what i have done crazy. Yes, i do realize i am a 33 year old woman with a job, a husband and a son. But i am also an individual, a woman, who also deserves things that please her, and should be allowed to follow my "passion" without being scolded or laughed at for it. So my zest for life doent come from rock climbing or running marathons but from pounding the pavement and following buses. Who cares that i would prefer to hear the crowds screaming, getting raging Hangin Tough arm and to feel like i belong surrounded by women who love to do the same thing i do.

I grew up with the New Kids, and i met 2 of my best friends due to them. We have spent so much fun doing this and i dont think that just because i am a wife and mother means i should have to give up everything because of that. I am respinsible with my "Hobby", i pay my bills, clean my house, do my job, do my schoolwork, take care of my son and my husband. I put myself on the back burner all of the time so if i take just a little time for myself to follow the New Kids, i will. I will balance my tours with my birthday parties and my soccer mom stuff with my stalking. I like my life, and i intend to do it all over again this summer. Now back to mopping....

To all the haters..Suck it.......

1 comments:

Dusty Brown said...

Don't ever let it bother you. If I had only one child and my own job to put money into the household, too, I would be more likely to act on my dreams, too. Lurv you!