Wednesday, March 25, 2009

What a difference a week makes

Yeah yeah yeah.....I suck, i know. But i am trying to pull myself out of the post New Kids tour crash. Coen being sick, myself being sick and the perils of Spring Break. It is so crazy tp get off a plane after the week i had and immediatly put the mom hat back on. It is really surreal. I was sitting in Waffle House with Coen Monday thinking, "Wow, what a difference a week makes." Last week Donnie Wahlberg, my child idol was buying me breakfast and now i am surrounded by truckers and farmers, sitting across form my 4 year old..... Anywho

So i know everyone wants to hear the Waffle House story. And before you ask, No it was no accident, we were following the tour bus from Ft Myers to Orlando with about 15 other girls, but it was awesome and an experience i will never forget....

More later....i am tired

0 comments: