Monday, March 9, 2009

Lets get this.....I need this


Well, tomorrow i fly to Florida for the second round of the New Kids reunion, and boy do i need it. I have been dealing with this sinus/bronchitis thing for a week, staring at these walls, laying in my bed, and hearing mommymommymommy constantly, it is like a non stop movie repeating over and over in my head.
I am feeling a little different this time around. It is really hard to put into words, but it feels more final this time. Maybe it is Sarahs pregnancy or the fact that D and i plan to try and expand our own family this summer, i dont know. I just kind of feel that i need to move past this and get on with my life.....
I may feel differently neet week, but right now it is more about traveling and hanging out with my girls. And wrapping it all up in Nashville. I have been really reastless this week. I know it all stems from being sick, but ugh.....
Will keep you posted...... Wish me luck

1 comments:

Scott Family said...

Good luck! Have fun!!