Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Hoop-erapy


So, i closed my pity party and headed to Campus school playground to hoop while Coen played....Now my fave place in the 'boro to hoop..... My wrists hurt, my thighs ache and my hands are once again black and blue; but my soul feels good, and that is what i was after all along...ps, the boot is off, and i hoop better now than before i wore it. I guess all that hooping while wearing pirate boot paid off. Though i will miss Sunny calling me the 'lil pirate in class.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I know our depressions are roomates for sure. Yesterday I had a cheer-up day too. The outside sun and my boys was great therapy. Perhaps our depressions just went out on a girls night and came back in love. LOLOLOL

So glad the magic of the hoop helped. hehe