Monday, June 1, 2009

The New Kids are trying to make me crazy


Ok...So....
The 3 of us decided because of money, or lack there-of, J's broken car, and S's being all knocked up and all to not do ATL or B'ham leg of the Full Service summer tour, and stick to Memphis. So when the ATL date was postponed i really didnt think much of it. Denton and i decided to take his 4 days off and go to ATL to finally see the aquarium, go to World of Coca Cola and just relax by the home-tell pool for a few days...

Than i found out the guys had re-scheduled the ATL show for the Thursday after we leave. I tried to finagle D to let me put him on a plane and C and i stay and see the show. But the thought of being there without my girls and wanting a new laptop i decided not to, to just wait on Memphis...

So this morning as i was waking up with my coffee and trying to start packing, i got a twitter, from Donnie. He was already in ATL, at the Waffle House having breakfast. I soon got to digging and found out that all the guys are there, and will be rehearsing all week for the show on Thursday....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WTF??????? Seriously......How am i suppose to have a mild mannered family vaca knowing Donnie is "somewhere" in the vacinity. Am i gonna drag my son to every WH in the ATL area......
Seriously.... I hope they go to the aquatrium...:) Maybe they will be staying at our hotel... (even bigger :) )

0 comments: