Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Post ATL blog lil late

Here are some of my fave pics from the trip

Lunch at Johnny Rockets

Our fam

Drinkin coke

naked coke mixing

Olympic Fountains

Jellyfish

Whale Shark

Momma and brown bear

Big tank



MMMMM. What can i say. Perfect vaca. Hotel, awesome. Pool, awesome. World of Coca Cola, rooms full of coke, awesome. Aquarium, I have been to them all over the world and this is now my fave, Sorry New England. Awesome. Finished it up at the Varsity introducing my brood to the Frozen Orange. Sweeeet

1 comments:

Dusty Brown said...

Oh dear Lord! Lola would crap her pants (pun intended) at the site of a bare butt crack. Did I tell you that the other morning, as I was lying on my stomach, I was awakened by the feeling of my panties being gently lifted off my butt crack and Bug leaning down to get a good luck at it?!?!?!? I stifled a laugh and pretended to be asleep just to see what would happen. I heard her gaps and snap the panties back down. Then two more times, she sneaked a peek before I 'woke up'.