Thursday, July 30, 2009

Physical therapy?


Sooooooo.....
I went to my first Physical Therapy appt yesterday. I expected a big room with lots of exercise equipment, the cast of Cocoon and some crotchety old lady named Helga inflicting constant pain on me. Let me say i was pleasantly surprised. I found the exercise room large and new and clean, with flat screens on the wall and nice plush tables to lie on. Not to many old foggies, and my therapist was named Matt, was a few years older than me and completely hilarious. We chatted and laughed the whole time, joking that flip flops were not my friend.
After i walked what i call "The catwalk" so he could see how my feet moved. After that he massaged my feet with a hot ultrasound, wrapped my feet in hot towels, massaged my feet some more, and than i stretched....
So That's PT....You need to see me twice a week, OK, sign this bitch up

1 comments:

Dusty Brown said...

I know. I want that therapy!