Saturday, March 22, 2008

seventeen years





Hey everybody....Can you believe it was 17 years ago today juli and i met sarah standing outside of Bayfront center swearing like a sailor before a New Kids on The Block concert????? Good times, good times... We have been thru so much girls...Heartache, happiness, regret, love, relationships, talking, not-talking, being far away, i mean dang, you huys even held my son before i was....And how many awkward bathroom moments have we shared dut to ridiculous halloween costumes....There are no other women in this world i would rather have by miy side....I love each of you more and more each year....You are apart of my soul, and the sisters god truly allowed me to choose for myself.....I love you, and hope you are safe wherever you are......

0 comments: