Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Sick little buddy

Well last night Denton and I were going out for our first date night in almost 3 months...Coen was at memas and we headed out to dinner and a movie....we had just finished a great meal at the new Olive Garden and were heading to Cason LAne to see the new Will Farrell movie when my phone rang...Coen wad doubled over, clutching his stomach and vomiting...well when we got to memas to pick him up he was burning up and wrapped his little arms around my neck saying "Mama i jus wanna go home.".....so in the time it took denton to run to the er and get some phenergan (thank god he works in the er) coen had dry heaved 4 more times and started having watery poop.....so he slept fitfully in my bed, and we are now watching American Idol, when i should be going to work....lets hope i dont get fired....i hate watching him be sick, it breaks my heart

1 comments:

Angel said...

I hope he gets well soon. Keep us posted!

And nice new page. Very colorful, very you!!!