Sunday, May 25, 2008

He is dying to sleep with me

Yeah thats right....I said it.....I dont think any man has wanted to sleep with me, as much as my son does....So how did my rockin night go last night? Here is a quick recap,
1030 pm exhausted going to bed
1115 insomnia has struck, up and at em, Tru tv i heart you
1240 i hear pitter patter of little feet and i cut him off at the stairs
0115 after 30 minutes of begging, "Mama please, i wanna sleep with you," i finally try and go to bed
0300 last time i look at the clock
0440 i hear pitter patter and once again spend half an hour of begging before i hit the bed

So, why am i doing this do you ask, Coen sleeping with me doesnt bother me, but for some reason he gravitates towards Denton and becomes his personal back heater.. He tosses and turns and you can hear him griting his teeth from the street, so he keeps Denton up....and since D had to work, again, he needed sleep....

So, now i find myself, in my bed watching ANTM marathon, while C does unmentionable things to my living room....Cest la vie, I work tomorrow,and payback is a BITCH

1 comments:

Jenkensing said...

"personal back heater!" Great writing girly! Glad things are going well with the potty training, if you need some company while Denton's at work, just let me know!