Friday, May 16, 2008

Like the past 15 years never happened.....



...........except that today when I danced around my living room watching the New Kids perform on the Today Show, I was joined by my KID, singing and dancing along with me.....

Dont ask me how many times i have watched it, or how many times i have talked to or texted Juli and Sarah today....Just now that I am happy, and hopefully, if all things go as planned We will be very busy girls come October....

Tentative Schedule: October 28th Drive to ATL
October 29th show
October 30th drive home
October 31st Halloween
November 1st Coens birthday
Nov 1st hop last plane out after put Coen to bed
Nov 2nd Show in Tampa
Nov 3rd Fly home

Whew...... Cant wait

1 comments:

Mandy said...

you know, i was so busy today that i forgot to watch. i can't believe it. i hope it's reaired or on youtube soon.