Saturday, January 17, 2009

Here comes my man


So as most of you in the area might have already heard, my boys are comin to Nashville. 2 Months from yesterday to be exact....Woohoo, that means i wont have to fly anywhere right, right? Wrong. The New Kids reunion Part deux (or duh as Sarah calls it) goes like this:
Wednesday fly to Tampa
Thursday drive to show in Ft Myers
Friday drive to show in Orlando
Saturday fly home to Nashville
Monday Show at Sommet Center
Tuesday have Sarah at airport at crack of ass
I know what alot of people think and i can hear your snickers but you know what, suck it. I have been a fan since 89 and trust me by now i can handle it. I know it is a little different, and i know it is a little extreme, but you know what it is no different than going to a football game every sunday, following your team religiously, and going to playoffs or the superbowl. It is no different than going to Bonnaroo and sweating your balls off for 3 days. Everyone has there THING, that something that puts the sparkle in their eye.

I am so fortunate that my life and my family let me have this life. I am so glad i have best friends who live in Florida and Louisiana so we can travel and see shows with a smaller price tag than some might have. I am fortunate that my husband lets me have my little "jaunts" and i am glad i have family that helps take care of Coen when i need help.

I am so excited that the boys will be back here, in my town, on my turf, where i know my way around....Now if the backstage pass fairy can just remember my address and blow some of her magic my way maybe all of my dreams can come true.....

March 16.....Let's Get This

2 comments:

Dusty Brown said...

I already have it on my calendar to buy tickets when they go on sale!!!!!

Unknown said...

I was all hyped for their show in Portland in November..then, they cancelled it. I am still heartbroken.