Friday, February 15, 2008

always look on the bright side of life






Okay so the only thing that could have made "Spamalot" any better would have been to see Sara Ramirez, Tim Curry, and Hank Azzaria in the original roles on broadway. It was FABULOUS. Denton and I laughed our asses off, sang along and quoted lines. And yes, as always, I cried at the end. I dont know why, I always cry at the end of a play. I just get so emotional, i guess i was a performer in a former life. We had a great day, saw a great house, had a great burger, and saw a great play. Aside from the 3 block uphill hike in 4 inch heels with a twisted ankle. But hey I am looking on the bright side.dodododododododo....And I have a great idea for a halloween costume....


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! We were at the show last night, too! It was so fabulous. I can't think of any other word for it. :)