Sunday, February 3, 2008

I hate my fucking house aka living with a dirty midget


I am sooooooooo OVER house. Denton and i have lived here 6 years, and the amount of shit we have accumulated in that time is overwhelming. I have loved this house since the moment i saw it and have had many, many great times, but times are a changing and i am reaching my limit. I clean and clean and clean and no matter what i do shit keeps pilling up, not to mention i have the dirtiest midget following me around messing things up right behind me.....I am drowning in my own stuff....The house is full, the attic is full, storage is full, we are starting to become those "stack shit up in the carport" kind of people that i hate.....We are looking now but it cant come soon enough.....

1 comments:

emily the mom said...

um, best title ever?

and I am so there with you, i love my house, but I am doing my best to turn it on its side and shake all the shit out....

and hey, at least you don't live with TWO dirty midgets.....yet.