Saturday, February 9, 2008

These dreams of mine



So I have been having some really vivid dreams lately.....and since i havent dreamt in a really really long time this comes as a shock to me. But let me tell you, with these dreams i have been having it is a really pleasant surprise....I asked my doctor about it yesterday and he said that my sinuses were so bad i probably hadnt been getting into REM sleep for months, which kept me from dreaming....Now my brain is coming back with a vengence...


Okay so I know WHY i am dreaming what i am, but it still rocks...I have dreamt for the past 3 nights of nothing but Jonathan Rhys Meyers....And not just JRM, but King Henry JRM from showtimes "The Tudors." I, in my dreams am Anne Boleyn. It is odd but i woke up remembering hiding a honey jar in the garter under my flowing dresses to do god knows what with....It cracks me up....I know in the end i will loose my head but i dont care....


I attribute this to having just finished reading The other Boleyn girl, and having just begun watching "The Tudors." But honestly, i could care less....I look really forward to sleep


0 comments: