Sunday, January 6, 2008

Here come the nerves

So...I am all showered with my antibiotic wash, (although i dont know why since the surgery is on my nose), and am all ready for my surgery in the morning. And now i am getting really nervous. I am sure i will be okay, i trust my doctor and what i am having done is not a really indepth surgery, i mean it's not open heart or anything, but i still worry. I hate going to sleep, it is such a weird feeling and the medicine they give you before hand always makes me so jittery and makes my teeth chatter. But i know it has to be done, now or later, it will have to be done. My left sinus is completely closed off and wont reopen on it's own. So i have to get it done.....
I havent seen Coen since Friday. He was to spend the night, Friday at moms and decided to spend Saturday night too. They brought him home today at 5:30, but he fell asleep in the car and still hasnt woken up, he is down for the night i think...It sucks, i wanted to hug and kiss on him tonight...boooo
Dentons mom was suppose to come in today and stay until tuesdat to help us out, but she now has strep, which she got from Coen, and cant come....So mema is coming over at 6am to be here when Coen gets up, and Denton is off the rest of the week....I got my Mamas bringing my fam food all week and my first season of 90210 to watch so i think, hope the week will be smooth....than onto my new years resolutions.....Jen and I are working on our diet, we are making a pact....wootwoot....
Keep me in your prayers

0 comments: