Saturday, January 12, 2008

When loosing your virginity meant something


Ahhhhh, back in the days of high waisted ripped jeans, floppy hats and blazers. Good times, good times. Oh how i miss them....Not. So i am up to the point of season one when Brenda decides to finally GIVE IT UP to hot ass Dylan McKay. Remember when people actually "held" onto their virginity, when they didnt flash their vj jays at everybody under their miniskirts or wore different colored bracelets for what sexual favors they would do.....It really scares me to think about what kind of world Coen will grow up in.

2 comments:

Jenkensing said...

ugh..I totally feel this all the time..I'm so scared. PRAY PRAY PRAY...and hopefully it will all go away..LOL. NO but seriously..I know what you mean.

Mandy said...

yeah... that brenda sure was awesome. but seriously, sister, i feel ya. now, buy me that t shirt.