Friday, January 4, 2008

The Year of the Shea

Alrighty than.......

So, I have dubbed this "The Year of the Shea"
Lame i know, but i swear to god this year i am going to make a change....yeahyeahyeah....i know i have said this for the past 80 years, but this year it is true...i am sooo bored of my life and bored of making the same bullshit resolutions year after year after year....I wan to be healthy and thin and a good wife and mom and finish school and become president and end world hunger....blah blah blah.....
Shit, it's all shit....
I know what i have to do, i just have to get off my ass and DO IT......
So after next week, after my surgery, no more sitting on the couch eating big macs and watching marathons of "America's Next Top Model," I need to work out and exercise...yah...
I do it every year, get real, loose 30 pounds, than i start thinking i look hot and loose my mind and gain it all back....HELP....
Anyway so stay tuned for more ramblings from a recovering carb junkie....loves

5 comments:

Dusty Brown said...

I am thrilled that you started a blog! I have to do the same thing in regards to getting back on track. I have a wedding to be in come August.

Jenkensing said...

I'm with you! If you want to do anything together let me know! And now that the marathon is over this weekend..and we've seen every episode about 20 times each..we're done. LET'S LOSE THIS WEIGHT!!!

P.S. But, on the flip side.. you are the most fun girl I know..you truly are a great person and I am so happy to have met someone who has so much in common with me. It's enlightening.

Unknown said...

Yay, a Shea blog. I sabotage myself every time too. Every time. I hate that.

emily the mom said...

now we've got our own blogging circle! awesome.....

Tracy Crosby said...

I, too, have to get my arse back onto the eat right, exercise wagon. Why is it that the motivation fades...figure that out and let me know! Preferably before July, as that is when I am suppose to go to the beach with my skinny sister-in-law. ughhh.