Friday, January 11, 2008

Nasally gang raped


Thats how i feel...raw, angry, painful, and exhausted, much like jenna jameson feels after a long day at work. But in a different orrifice.

I was doing goow intil late tuesday night when the packing left in my nose really started to get to me. I could feel it in my face. So i had my follow up thursday to remove the last bit of packing. He numbed me up really well but when he pulled out that packing i had 3 reactions. 1) To punch him in the face, 2) Throw up, or 3) pass out. Talk about pain, holy shannen doherty!!!!! It felt like someone stabbed me in the nose with a knitiing needle. He showed it to me as blood poured from my face, it looked was in 2 pieces and looked like a tampon. So the rest of the day has sucked...Now i am all dried out and feel like i have little metal boogers in my nose, and since i cant blow it they just sit there....Ugh

So i have done pretty much nothing but sleep and watch the first season of 90210....still hurting...bugger

But here is something to make you grin

1 comments:

Dusty Brown said...

You are cracking me up. You referenced 90210 in your blog...clearly it is getting to you! LOL. Hope you are feeling better soon. Can't wait for our night out at FUJI!