Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Stuck in recovery hell







So here i am a week later and am still fighting the metal boogers in my head....My pain meds make me wanna sleep all the time and are giving me wicked dreams....i was vomiting in my dream the other night and woke up gagging...nice....I thought i would be more "healed" by now, but what do i know i am only a nurse....I am bitting Dentons head off and being really short with Coen, i am soooo tired of being trapped in the house...UGH



This weekend is gonna suck, in a big way. It is cool because Sarah is coming down and i havent seen her in forever so that will be nice. But the downside is Jules is moving yo New Orleans. I am really happy for her, but it still sucks. We havent lived apart since high school and without Sarah here it just sucks harder. If it werent for my Artsy Mamas i would totally be circling at the bottom of the bell jar, as of now i am hanging precariously on the edge. I know we will see each other, it's one of my fave towns and only 8 hours away. But with a husband, a 3 year old, a job, and all the other stuff in my life, it might as well be mars....



It seems like i am finally entering that phase in my life where i am really having to let go of some relationships and allow them to change. I always knew i couldnt be 23 forever, but i didnt know how much that seperation would sting. I am trying to look at it postitively and grow from it, but i am literally loosing my best friend....And it sucks worse than metal boogers in my face....

4 comments:

Jenkensing said...

Hey! You take all the time you need to adjust..I'm still adjusting from not being in school anymore..if you need an adjustment pick-me-up..I'm always here and we can hang out. We can both adjust together. LOL I love you...and by the way..I hate that you have metal boogers..that's just not right.

Mandy said...

I can imagine that what you are experiencing is a type of grief. I know that Julie's moving away is totally hard on you, but clearly God is looking out for ya. It's no coincidence that Artsy Mamas came into your life (or mine, for that matter) when it did. We are here, for the long haul. Love ya.

Dusty Brown said...

Hey girlie, do you want me to come get you and take you to the party? Hope you are better soon! XOXO

PS One day next summer, we'll submit a guest vendor request to the NO Craft Mafia's Crescent City Market, load the wagon/jeep, and head to NO to sell our stuff!!

Anonymous said...

No matter where I am, how far away I go--nothing will erase the cherished memories I have of our friendship.

It's harder to leave you than the rest of this place combined. I love you as much as life itself & I wish we could all live next-door to each other for life...

But we each have our own path & I feel my journey has just gotten started here. I've got so much more living to do!

You'll always be in my heart & my pocket thanks to the wonders of modern technology.

I love you for life!